Kharkov region

Parkhomov Art Museum named after. P.F. Lunyav

Description

  • Today, the museum is one of the most popular cultural-educational and tourist centers of the Kharkiv region.
  • Each year it is visited by about 13 thousand people.
  • The museum stores about 3000 exhibits of the main fund and more than 3800 items of the scientific support foundation.
  • Every year the museum hosts more than 1000 excursions.
  • In the spring of 2017 the festival "Parkhomivka. World masterpieces. "
  • Despite the considerable distance from the regional center, Parkhomivsky Museum is a favorite place for recreation of Kharkiv.

Today, the museum is one of the most popular cultural-educational and tourist centers of the Kharkiv region. Each year it is visited by about 13 thousand people.

The international art festival "Golden Lily" was held on the basis of the museum. In 2012, the All-Ukrainian Art Action "Malevich +" will be introduced with the assistance of well-known creative researchers K. Malevich, whose family lived in Parkhomiv from 1890 to 1894. In 2014, this artistic event gained international status. In various years in its holding participated the Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Arts, the Institute of Art Studies, Folklore Studies and Ethnology. M. Rylsky, Kyiv Institute of Decorative Arts and Design. M. Boychuk, Ukrainian artists.

The museum stores about 3000 exhibits of the main fund and more than 3800 items of the scientific support foundation. Every year the museum hosts more than 1000 excursions. R & D work on the attribution of exhibits is being carried out. The museum staff annually organizes up to 20 exhibitions - both from museum collections and personal exhibitions of artists and folk artists of Ukraine, participating in scientific conferences, organizing musical evenings and concerts, holidays for children, meetings with creative intelligentsia, theatrical performances.

In the spring of 2017 the festival "Parkhomivka. World masterpieces. "

Despite the considerable distance from the regional center, Parkhomivsky Museum is a favorite place for recreation of Kharkiv.

Today, the museum is one of the most popular cultural-educational and tourist centers of the Kharkiv region. Each year it is visited by about 13 thousand people.

The international art festival "Golden Lily" was held on the basis of the museum. In 2012, the All-Ukrainian Art Action "Malevich +" will be introduced with the assistance of well-known creative researchers K. Malevich, whose family lived in Parkhomiv from 1890 to 1894. In 2014, this artistic event gained international status. In various years in its holding participated the Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Arts, the Institute of Art Studies, Folklore Studies and Ethnology. M. Rylsky, Kyiv Institute of Decorative Arts and Design. M. Boychuk, Ukrainian artists.

The museum stores about 3000 exhibits of the main fund and more than 3800 items of the scientific support foundation. Every year the museum hosts more than 1000 excursions. R & D work on the attribution of exhibits is being carried out. The museum staff annually organizes up to 20 exhibitions - both from museum collections and personal exhibitions of artists and folk artists of Ukraine, participating in scientific conferences, organizing musical evenings and concerts, holidays for children, meetings with creative intelligentsia, theatrical performances.

In the spring of 2017 the festival "Parkhomivka. World masterpieces. "

Despite the considerable distance from the regional center, Parkhomivsky Museum is a favorite place for recreation of Kharkiv.

How to get there?

From the bus number 2 of the city of Kharkiv (the station "Central Market") by bus Kharkov-Kotelva (h / with Parkhomivka) every 10.25 hours.

HISTORY

  • The formation of the Parkhomiv Museum collection began in the late 1940s.
  • The status of the School Historical and Art Museum acquired this collection in September 1955.
  • 1960s-70s - a period of active formation of a collection of fine art.
  • In 1987 the museum became a part of the Kharkiv Art Museum.
  • In 2005, the museum was awarded the Republican Prize to them. D. Yavornytsky.
  • In 2008, the name of P.F. Lunyav

The formation of the Parkhomov Museum collection began at the end of the 1940s at a local rural school at the initiative of the teacher of history Lunev Panas Fedorovich (1919-2004). The first exhibits of the museum were works of art from its own collection Lunyov PF, ancient objects of everyday life, samples of archeology, found on the territory of Parkhomivka and surrounding villages.

The status of the School Historical and Art Museum acquired this collection in September 1955, when the Kharkov organization of the Union of Artists of the USSR presented the museum with 50 paintings and graphics.

1960s-70s - a period of active formation of a collection of fine art. The Kharkiv Art and Historical Museums, the Museum of Fine Arts named after M.Sc. O.S.Pushkina, the State Hermitage, the Association of Museums of the Moscow Kremlin, the Arts and Production Plant named after E.Vuchetich, the Union of Artists of the USSR. In addition, friendship with the Dresden Picture Gallery and the Bode Museum in Berlin began. Famous Soviet artists and public figures, including V. Favorsky, M. Romadin, B. Nemensky, I. Ehrenburg, and others, join the collection to replenish the collection. At that time, the rural school museum, which worked on a voluntary basis, became known throughout the country.
In 1987 the museum became a part of the Kharkiv Art Museum on the principles of the autonomous department, and accordingly its collection became state property.

In 1990, Lunyov P.F., who donated his personal collection to the museum, was awarded the title of Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine, in 1997 he was awarded the Order of Merit of the 3rd Degree.

In 2005, the museum was awarded the Republican Prize to them. D. Yavornytsky, in 2008, the name of P.F. Lunyav In the same year, taking into account the existing Classifier for the definition of a museum profile, the museum was named "Parkhomov Art Museum named after. PF Lunyav ".

In 2015, the museum was awarded the Honorary Award of the Kharkiv Regional Council "Slobozhanskaya Glory".

The formation of the Parkhomov Museum collection began at the end of the 1940s at a local rural school at the initiative of the teacher of history Lunev Panas Fedorovich (1919-2004). The first exhibits of the museum were works of art from its own collection Lunyov PF, ancient objects of everyday life, samples of archeology, found on the territory of Parkhomivka and surrounding villages.

The status of the School Historical and Art Museum acquired this collection in September 1955, when the Kharkov organization of the Union of Artists of the USSR presented the museum with 50 paintings and graphics.

1960s-70s - a period of active formation of a collection of fine art. The Kharkiv Art and Historical Museums, the Museum of Fine Arts named after M.Sc. O.S.Pushkina, the State Hermitage, the Association of Museums of the Moscow Kremlin, the Arts and Production Plant named after E.Vuchetich, the Union of Artists of the USSR. In addition, friendship with the Dresden Picture Gallery and the Bode Museum in Berlin began. Famous Soviet artists and public figures, including V. Favorsky, M. Romadin, B. Nemensky, I. Ehrenburg, and others, join the collection to replenish the collection. At that time, the rural school museum, which worked on a voluntary basis, became known throughout the country.
In 1987 the museum became a part of the Kharkiv Art Museum on the principles of the autonomous department, and accordingly its collection became state property.

In 1990, Lunyov P.F., who donated his personal collection to the museum, was awarded the title of Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine, in 1997 he was awarded the Order of Merit of the 3rd Degree.

In 2005, the museum was awarded the Republican Prize to them. D. Yavornytsky, in 2008, the name of P.F. Lunyav In the same year, taking into account the existing Classifier for the definition of a museum profile, the museum was named "Parkhomov Art Museum named after. PF Lunyav ".

In 2015, the museum was awarded the Honorary Award of the Kharkiv Regional Council "Slobozhanskaya Glory".

INTERESTING FACTS

  • Parkhomov Art Museum is a unique institution called the "Rural Hermitage".
  • The pearls of the collection are works by D.Piranesi, P.Pikassa, T. Shevchenko, K.Malevich, V.Kandinsky.
  • Parkhomov Art Museum is a unique institution called the "Rural Hermitage".
  • The pearls of the collection are works by D.Piranesi, P.Pikassa, T. Shevchenko, K.Malevich, V.Kandinsky.