Dnipro

Prospekt of Dmitry Yavornytsky, 36

Description

  • The history of the house begins on June 28 (st.st.).
  • 1887.According to the will of the deceased, about 90,000 rubles were left for the construction of a special educational building for the open in 1875. real school.
  • August 2 (st.st.) 1888 City Council was allocated for the construction of the school building land on the Catherine Prospect from the territory liquidated in the 1860's. Manors of Ekaterinoslav governors.

The history of the house begins on June 28 (st.st.) in 1887 when the Katerynoslav city council accepted the will of Prince PF KudashevaAccording to the will of the deceased city, about 90,000 rubles were left for the construction of a special educational building for the Real College opened in 1875. It is likely that in the same year, the City Council formed a special commission to build a school.

August 2 (st.st.) in 1888 the city duma was allocated for the construction of a school building land plot on the Catherine Avenue from the territory liquidated in the 1860's. Manor Katerynoslav governors.

The history of the house begins on June 28 (st.st.) in 1887 when the Katerynoslav city council accepted the will of Prince PF KudashevaAccording to the will of the deceased city, about 90,000 rubles were left for the construction of a special educational building for the Real College opened in 1875. It is likely that in the same year, the City Council formed a special commission to build a school.

August 2 (st.st.) in 1888 the city duma was allocated for the construction of a school building land plot on the Catherine Avenue from the territory liquidated in the 1860's. Manor Katerynoslav governors.

How to get there?

And also nearby

HISTORY

  • Completed construction was in August 1891 The total cost of the shell exceeded 100,000 rubles.
  • The Church of St. John the Theologian was consecrated on November 28 (art.) 1893.
  • In 1904, the Civil Engineer F. (AF) Dollezhal completed the project of completion of the body of the assembly and gymnasium.
  • In 1930, when the Institute of Public Education was divided, the corps withdrew from the Institute of Vocational Education.
  • In 1933, when the University was rebuilt, the Institute for Professional Education was liquidated and all its property was transferred to a rehabilitated university.
  • In the 1970s. He was awarded the status of a monument of history and culture of national importance with the assignment of security number 1066.

The building of the building was started in 1889 by the design of the urban architect F. A. Gagena While working on the project, the architect received a trip to 8 cities of the country to study the experience of building secondary schools. In 1888, he developed the first version of the project, according to which the building had to go to the avenue side facade. At the meeting of the City Duma on December 7 (st.st.) in 1888 this project was adopted. But soon, the idea of the need to build a house by the main facade of the Prospect and the project had to be redeveloped. The supervision of the construction was carried out by the urban engineer D. S. Skorobogatov

The completed construction was in August 1891. The total cost of the building exceeded 100,000 rubles. The school house though was considered rather modern for its time, but from the very beginning did not function quite satisfactorily. The design defects in the heating and ventilation networks were due. Restricting the construction budget led to the fact that the new building, although having all the proper classes and offices, but not all of them had normative sizes. In general, there were no separate assembly and gymnasium rooms. The gymnasium was not intended at all, but the history of the liquidation of the assembly hall is quite indicative. Famous attorney FN was present at the consecration of the corps. Plevako, who noticed that the school lacked a home church and immediately donated to its creation 1,000 rubles. Another 2 500 rubles for this purpose was sent by the trustee of the Odessa educational district. But from other sources was received only 1 157 rubles. Due to the lack of funds for the construction of a separate building for the church, an assembly hall was rebuilt. The Church of John the Theologian was consecrated on November 28 (st.st.) in 1893.

The main building, located along the Avenue, was due to a steep change in relief, a height of two to three floors. The composition of the facades was conditioned by the functional features of the planning. Their decor was rather stingy, rational and combined both Renaissance and classical elements. In order to save the building was only partially torn down, most of the walls and decoration were made in brick.

In addition to the training building, one-story brick wings were also erected for the director's apartment (1892, D. Yavornytsky ave., 36a) and the meteorological station (first in the city) with the apartment of the teacher-manager (1894 - 1896) and service buildings.

In 1904, a civil engineer AF (O.F.) Dolskalom completed the project of completion of the building of the assembly and gymnasium. But due to the difficult political and economic circumstances, the school's directorate managed to implement this project only in 1910. The consecrated new building was January 16 (st.st.) in 1911. The total cost of completion was 41,639 rubles. This large building in the style of rational modernism in the future undergone minimal changes and generally retained its original characteristics.
In the autumn of 1914 part of the premises of the school was occupied for the placement of the 2nd division of the military hospital named after the secondary educational institutions of the city of Yekaterinoslav. In the summer of 1915, during the reorganization of the military hospitals of Zemsky Union No. 10 and No. 11 into the infectious, their staff and non-communicable beds were transferred to the House of the Real College.The new hospital received the number 13 in the network of hospitals Zemsky Union. At the same time, the building continued to occupy the Real School. In the spring of 1917 the school was reformed into the 1st Real School with the Ukrainian language of instruction. At least since the fall of 1918, the corps audience was used for lectures at Katerynoslav University. Probably, in 1919 the church of the school was closed.

At the end of 1920, the building was transferred to the Institute of Theoretical Sciences, created at the beginning of the same year, on the basis of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics of the Ekaterinoslav University. At the beginning of 1921, the building even started repairs, but in April-May 1921 ITEN was joined to the Ekaterinoslav High School of Public Education. In 1924 - 1925 academic year, the 1st school of work was resettled from the house. On the avenue, there were 18 offices of the biological department and the INO administration. The department of VUAN and the Natural History Department of the National Museum (modern Zoological Museum of the University) also functioned there.

In 1930, at the division of the Institute of Public Education, the corps went to the Institute of Vocational Education.

In 1933, when the University was restored, the Institute for Professional Education was abolished and all its property was transferred to the restored higher school. Already in 1934, a decision was made and funds were allocated to the building's superstructure. The project was made by architects V.V. Samodriga and O.L. Krasnoselsky, but before the development of work drawings on the right came only in early 1935, the reconstruction work was completed in 1939. The building was built on two floors. General scheme of facades F.А. The gag has been preserved, "but the outer architecture has been given more classical forms." And the need to rely on design for an existing "box" has led to certain disadvantages in the proportions and division of the building. With all the high qualities of the architecture of the main facade, the minimization of efforts during the restructuring of the building is very noticeable. During construction, they refused to install the projected sculpture. Some other simplicity and decor are also simplified. Attention is drawn to the large, Renaissance drawings, windows of the lobby. The yard facade did not receive a new decor at all. Above the "Gagenny" floors there is an imperfect brick superstructure. There were no changes in the layout that saved lobbies and grand staircases.

According to the decision of the Regional Executive of September 22, 1941, the building was transferred to the newly established Dnipropetrovsk Ukrainian State University. But in the future it was occupied by the Regional Executive itself. At the end of 1943, the Dnipropetrovsk State University was again located relatively intact.
In the postwar period, the building did not undergo major changes.

In the 1970's he was given the status of a monument of history and culture of a republican significance with the appropriation of the guard number 1066.

The building of the building was started in 1889 by the design of the urban architect F. A. Gagena While working on the project, the architect received a trip to 8 cities of the country to study the experience of building secondary schools. In 1888, he developed the first version of the project, according to which the building had to go to the avenue side facade. At the meeting of the City Duma on December 7 (st.st.) in 1888 this project was adopted. But soon, the idea of the need to build a house by the main facade of the Prospect and the project had to be redeveloped. The supervision of the construction was carried out by the urban engineer D. S. Skorobogatov

The completed construction was in August 1891. The total cost of the building exceeded 100,000 rubles. The school house though was considered rather modern for its time, but from the very beginning did not function quite satisfactorily. The design defects in the heating and ventilation networks were due. Restricting the construction budget led to the fact that the new building, although having all the proper classes and offices, but not all of them had normative sizes. In general, there were no separate assembly and gymnasium rooms. The gymnasium was not intended at all, but the history of the liquidation of the assembly hall is quite indicative. Famous attorney FN was present at the consecration of the corps. Plevako, who noticed that the school lacked a home church and immediately donated to its creation 1,000 rubles. Another 2 500 rubles for this purpose was sent by the trustee of the Odessa educational district. But from other sources was received only 1 157 rubles. Due to the lack of funds for the construction of a separate building for the church, an assembly hall was rebuilt. The Church of John the Theologian was consecrated on November 28 (st.st.) in 1893.

The main building, located along the Avenue, was due to a steep change in relief, a height of two to three floors. The composition of the facades was conditioned by the functional features of the planning. Their decor was rather stingy, rational and combined both Renaissance and classical elements. In order to save the building was only partially torn down, most of the walls and decoration were made in brick.

In addition to the training building, one-story brick wings were also erected for the director's apartment (1892, D. Yavornytsky ave., 36a) and the meteorological station (first in the city) with the apartment of the teacher-manager (1894 - 1896) and service buildings.

In 1904, a civil engineer AF (O.F.) Dolskalom completed the project of completion of the building of the assembly and gymnasium. But due to the difficult political and economic circumstances, the school's directorate managed to implement this project only in 1910. The consecrated new building was January 16 (st.st.) in 1911. The total cost of completion was 41,639 rubles. This large building in the style of rational modernism in the future undergone minimal changes and generally retained its original characteristics.
In the autumn of 1914 part of the premises of the school was occupied for the placement of the 2nd division of the military hospital named after the secondary educational institutions of the city of Yekaterinoslav. In the summer of 1915, during the reorganization of the military hospitals of Zemsky Union No. 10 and No. 11 into the infectious, their staff and non-communicable beds were transferred to the House of the Real College.The new hospital received the number 13 in the network of hospitals Zemsky Union. At the same time, the building continued to occupy the Real School. In the spring of 1917 the school was reformed into the 1st Real School with the Ukrainian language of instruction. At least since the fall of 1918, the corps audience was used for lectures at Katerynoslav University. Probably, in 1919 the church of the school was closed.

At the end of 1920, the building was transferred to the Institute of Theoretical Sciences, created at the beginning of the same year, on the basis of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics of the Ekaterinoslav University. At the beginning of 1921, the building even started repairs, but in April-May 1921 ITEN was joined to the Ekaterinoslav High School of Public Education. In 1924 - 1925 academic year, the 1st school of work was resettled from the house. On the avenue, there were 18 offices of the biological department and the INO administration. The department of VUAN and the Natural History Department of the National Museum (modern Zoological Museum of the University) also functioned there.

In 1930, at the division of the Institute of Public Education, the corps went to the Institute of Vocational Education.

In 1933, when the University was restored, the Institute for Professional Education was abolished and all its property was transferred to the restored higher school. Already in 1934, a decision was made and funds were allocated to the building's superstructure. The project was made by architects V.V. Samodriga and O.L. Krasnoselsky, but before the development of work drawings on the right came only in early 1935, the reconstruction work was completed in 1939. The building was built on two floors. General scheme of facades F.А. The gag has been preserved, "but the outer architecture has been given more classical forms." And the need to rely on design for an existing "box" has led to certain disadvantages in the proportions and division of the building. With all the high qualities of the architecture of the main facade, the minimization of efforts during the restructuring of the building is very noticeable. During construction, they refused to install the projected sculpture. Some other simplicity and decor are also simplified. Attention is drawn to the large, Renaissance drawings, windows of the lobby. The yard facade did not receive a new decor at all. Above the "Gagenny" floors there is an imperfect brick superstructure. There were no changes in the layout that saved lobbies and grand staircases.

According to the decision of the Regional Executive of September 22, 1941, the building was transferred to the newly established Dnipropetrovsk Ukrainian State University. But in the future it was occupied by the Regional Executive itself. At the end of 1943, the Dnipropetrovsk State University was again located relatively intact.
In the postwar period, the building did not undergo major changes.

In the 1970's he was given the status of a monument of history and culture of a republican significance with the appropriation of the guard number 1066.

INTERESTING FACTS

  • The main building, located along Prospekt, had in view of a steep gradient of relief, the height from two to three floors.
  • In addition to the educational building, stone single-storeyed wings were also built for the director's apartment (1892, D. Yavornytsky Street, 36a) and a meteorological station (the first in the city) with the teacher-manager's apartment (1894 - 1896) and service buildings.
  • In the autumn of 1914. Part of the premises of the school was occupied for the placement of the second branch of the military hospital named after secondary schools.
  • According to the order of the regional government from September 22, 1941 the building was transferred again to the Dnipropetrovsk Ukrainian State University.
  • The main building, located along Prospekt, had in view of a steep gradient of relief, the height from two to three floors.
  • In addition to the educational building, stone single-storeyed wings were also built for the director's apartment (1892, D. Yavornytsky Street, 36a) and a meteorological station (the first in the city) with the teacher-manager's apartment (1894 - 1896) and service buildings.
  • In the autumn of 1914. Part of the premises of the school was occupied for the placement of the second branch of the military hospital named after secondary schools.
  • According to the order of the regional government from September 22, 1941 the building was transferred again to the Dnipropetrovsk Ukrainian State University.