Dnipro

Building on Glinka Street, 16

Description

  • The history of this manor began in the XVIII century.
  • According to the will, the city authorities had to transfer part of the land plot on Stubborn Street and 10,000 rubles for the construction and maintenance of a cheap dining room for the poor.
  • Under the terms of the will, the dining room was to receive the name of NA. Kravtsova.
  • On November 15 (v. St.), the 1890 manor was put up for sale by T.D.Kravtsovoy's own daughter Khai Eliasberg.

The history of this estate began in the XVIII century, but we have no information about it until 1885. In October of this year, the wife of Governor E.F. Batiushkova introduced for the City Duma the will of the merchant Mordka Kravtsova. According to the will, at the disposal of the city authorities, a part of the land plot on the Strelishaya Street was to be transferred and 10,000 rubles for the construction and maintenance of a cheap dining room for the poor. According to the conditions of the will, the dining room should have received the name of M.O. Kravtsova The submission was rejected by the City Duma, which recognized that the money provided under the will would be insufficient and expressed doubts about the perpetuation of the "questionable person" at the city expense.

As a result of this failure, the estate completely moved to the widow of the Triple Davidovna Kravtsova. However, due to problems with the distribution of the inheritance already on November 15 (Art.) In 1890 the mansion was put up for sale by T.D. Kravtsova's own daughter Haya Eliasberg. In the absence of buyers, the estate was transferred to Kh.M.Eliasberg, which was put into the possession of January 20 (Art.) In 1891.

The history of this estate began in the XVIII century, but we have no information about it until 1885. In October of this year, the wife of Governor E.F. Batiushkova introduced for the City Duma the will of the merchant Mordka Kravtsova. According to the will, at the disposal of the city authorities, a part of the land plot on the Strelishaya Street was to be transferred and 10,000 rubles for the construction and maintenance of a cheap dining room for the poor. According to the conditions of the will, the dining room should have received the name of M.O. Kravtsova The submission was rejected by the City Duma, which recognized that the money provided under the will would be insufficient and expressed doubts about the perpetuation of the "questionable person" at the city expense.

As a result of this failure, the estate completely moved to the widow of the Triple Davidovna Kravtsova. However, due to problems with the distribution of the inheritance already on November 15 (Art.) In 1890 the mansion was put up for sale by T.D. Kravtsova's own daughter Haya Eliasberg. In the absence of buyers, the estate was transferred to Kh.M.Eliasberg, which was put into the possession of January 20 (Art.) In 1891.

How to get there?

And also nearby

HISTORY

  • After the completion of the construction of the new building was occupied by the hotel "Grand-Hotel".
  • The hotel was designed for 19 rooms.
  • On May 12 (st.st.) 1897 the house was acquired by the Yenisei petty bourgeois Abram Mikhailovich Kravtsov.
  • The Kravtsov family represented an interesting phenomenon of the capitalist era.

Already in 1892, according to the project of the urban architect F.А.Gagena, a new three-story building of a profitable home was erected on the estate. Immediately upon completion of the construction, the new building was occupied by the Grand Hotel Hotel. The hotel was designed for 19 rooms. He had two general salons and a restaurant with separate rooms. In addition, the house accommodated: a kitchen, laundry room, room service.

The house got an eclectic decision with elements of the neo-Gothic style.The main facades in general were solved in profiled brick. The house is an interesting example of the implementation of the principles of analog design in the province's architecture. When designing the main facades, F.A. Hagen was used, as a model, for the design of the O.S. Suvorin on the Ertelevom Lane in St. Petersburg, which was made in 1888 by the architect V.F. Kharlamov Nevertheless, Eliasberg's house is a completely independent work.

May 12 (st.st.) in 1897 the house was purchased by the Yeniseist burgher Abram Mikhailovich Kravtsov. By death AM Kravtsova on September 10 (st.st.) in 1909, the family entered into an agreement on the distribution of the inheritance. On March 14 (st.st.) in 1910 the separate act of the house passed into the ownership of the Kharkov merchant of the 1st Guild of Khaim Abramovich Kravtsov. H.A. Kravtsov died on June 5 (st.st.) during treatment in Berlin and, like his father did not leave the will. It was impossible to divide the property in equal shares between his five daughters, and on November 11, 1914, the Katerynoslav District Court approved the joint ownership of the heirs.

Kravtsov's homeland was an interesting phenomenon of the capitalist age. AM Kravtsov created a prominent property complex in Ekaterinoslavskaya province and personally led them. H.A. Kravtsov from the end of the nineteenth century. He lived permanently in Warsaw and did not even know whether he was visiting Katerynoslav. His daughters, who lived in Warsaw, Königsberg and St. Petersburg, seem to have never visited Yekaterinoslav at all, and their own house could only be seen on the photo.

"Remote management" negatively affected the estate of the estate.Houses have come to a noticeable decay. And the hotel gradually lost the value of the first-rate institution. By the 1910s, he had come close to the standard furnished rooms. May 13 (st.st.) in 1916 the house was purchased by the wife of Maya Moiseyevna Podolskaya. No significant changes in the estate of the new owner did not have time.

Already in 1892, according to the project of the urban architect F.А.Gagena, a new three-story building of a profitable home was erected on the estate. Immediately upon completion of the construction, the new building was occupied by the Grand Hotel Hotel. The hotel was designed for 19 rooms. He had two general salons and a restaurant with separate rooms. In addition, the house accommodated: a kitchen, laundry room, room service.

The house got an eclectic decision with elements of the neo-Gothic style.The main facades in general were solved in profiled brick. The house is an interesting example of the implementation of the principles of analog design in the province's architecture. When designing the main facades, F.A. Hagen was used, as a model, for the design of the O.S. Suvorin on the Ertelevom Lane in St. Petersburg, which was made in 1888 by the architect V.F. Kharlamov Nevertheless, Eliasberg's house is a completely independent work.

May 12 (st.st.) in 1897 the house was purchased by the Yeniseist burgher Abram Mikhailovich Kravtsov. By death AM Kravtsova on September 10 (st.st.) in 1909, the family entered into an agreement on the distribution of the inheritance. On March 14 (st.st.) in 1910 the separate act of the house passed into the ownership of the Kharkov merchant of the 1st Guild of Khaim Abramovich Kravtsov. H.A. Kravtsov died on June 5 (st.st.) during treatment in Berlin and, like his father did not leave the will. It was impossible to divide the property in equal shares between his five daughters, and on November 11, 1914, the Katerynoslav District Court approved the joint ownership of the heirs.

Kravtsov's homeland was an interesting phenomenon of the capitalist age. AM Kravtsov created a prominent property complex in Ekaterinoslavskaya province and personally led them. H.A. Kravtsov from the end of the nineteenth century. He lived permanently in Warsaw and did not even know whether he was visiting Katerynoslav. His daughters, who lived in Warsaw, Königsberg and St. Petersburg, seem to have never visited Yekaterinoslav at all, and their own house could only be seen on the photo.

"Remote management" negatively affected the estate of the estate.Houses have come to a noticeable decay. And the hotel gradually lost the value of the first-rate institution. By the 1910s, he had come close to the standard furnished rooms. May 13 (st.st.) in 1916 the house was purchased by the wife of Maya Moiseyevna Podolskaya. No significant changes in the estate of the new owner did not have time.

INTERESTING FACTS

  • After the death of A.M. Kravtsova September 10 (st.st.) 1909 the family entered into an agreement on the division of inheritance.
  • According to the decree of March 14 (article) of 1910, the house became the property of the Kharkov merchant of the 1st Guild of Chaim Abramovich Kravtsov.
  • Remote control "had a negative effect on the state of the estate.
  • May 13 (st.st.) 1916 the house was purchased by his wife Maya Moiseyevna Podolskaya.
  • After the death of A.M. Kravtsova September 10 (st.st.) 1909 the family entered into an agreement on the division of inheritance.
  • According to the decree of March 14 (article) of 1910, the house became the property of the Kharkov merchant of the 1st Guild of Chaim Abramovich Kravtsov.
  • Remote control "had a negative effect on the state of the estate.
  • May 13 (st.st.) 1916 the house was purchased by his wife Maya Moiseyevna Podolskaya.