Dnipro

BUILDING IN THE STREET OF MIKHAIL GRUSHEVSKY, 4

Description

  • In 1872, the City Duma adopted a project for building a market on the Troitskaya Square.The tenant had the right to erect a store only according to the project provided by the city authorities.

In 1872, the City Duma adopted a project for building a market on the Troitskaya Square, according to which more than 200 places were allocated for the construction of wooden and stone shops. Unlike earlier practices, land for the construction of shops was not sold, but leased. The tenant had the right to erect a store only according to the project provided by the city authorities.

The resale shop was possible only by special permission. Already during the implementation of this project, in 1874, the Troitsky market was destroyed by a large fire. In compensation to the affected merchants in 1876, the City Duma decides on a long (before January 1, 1911) preferential rental of places under benches for only 25 rubles per year. In 1877, the project of building the market was re-approved.

In 1872, the City Duma adopted a project for building a market on the Troitskaya Square, according to which more than 200 places were allocated for the construction of wooden and stone shops. Unlike earlier practices, land for the construction of shops was not sold, but leased. The tenant had the right to erect a store only according to the project provided by the city authorities.

The resale shop was possible only by special permission. Already during the implementation of this project, in 1874, the Troitsky market was destroyed by a large fire. In compensation to the affected merchants in 1876, the City Duma decides on a long (before January 1, 1911) preferential rental of places under benches for only 25 rubles per year. In 1877, the project of building the market was re-approved.

How to get there?

And also nearby

HISTORY

  • In the 1880s, the trading range already carries the name - "2nd Manufacturing"December 3 (in the article) 1910 The City Duma decided on a new long-term lease for land under the benches at higher rates.
  • In 1915 in the second manufacturing series, only shop No. 56 remained in its original form.

It was for these projects that a stone trading row of eight one-story shops along the Kazan passage of the market was built. In the 1880s, the trading range already carries the name - "2-nd Manufactory." In the total numbering of the market's shops he owns No. 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 and 58. And the numbering starts from the top down. In 1910, during the improvement of address bookings, shop numbers were changed to 53-60, with the numbering beginning from the bottom up.

According to the early 1910's. The store was still owned by individual owners: Haya Sosenskaya (53), Shimon Dubinsky (54), Rivkin Aria (55 - for 1910), Tsukovich Kh. (55 - for 1913), Ravkin (56 - in 1913) , Simon Kolomoytsev (57 - by 1910), Fedotov (57 - in 1913), Hersh Yasnopolsky (58), Shimon Dubinsky (59), Leiba Ordikin (60).

December 3 (in the article) 1910 The City Duma decided on a new long-term lease for land under the benches at higher rates. And with the right to revise the rent once in five years. This decision had an extremely positive impact on the development of the Troitsk Bazaar. Tenants received guarantees for the long-term use of land for a reasonable price. For several years, several dozens of old shops were rebuilt into two or three-storey shopping and office buildings.

In 1915 in the second manufacturing series, only shop No. 56 remained in its original form. During the reconstruction part of the stores were sold and combined in new buildings. As part of the trading series, there are five buildings. Approximately in 1914 - 1915 years. A building was built at the place of shops No. 57, 58, 59.

The author of the project is the architect D.K. Thyssen. The building is three-storeyed. The main facade is decided in the Art Nouveau style. There is no information on the initial layout. In the first floor was provided for three separate shops. The name of the owner of the building was not established. It is not revealed and detailed information about shops and institutions that worked in the building until 1917.

In the mid-1950's. In the building there is the main shop of the artel "Indshveiprom", which in the early 1930s. It was reorganized into "Shveipromkombinat". In 1941, the enterprise already bears the name "Dnepropetrovsk knitting factory". In 1944 - 1945 years. The factory was transferred to all the buildings of the 2nd Manufactory Series. The buildings were reconstructed several times, but the facades, in general, retained the original characteristics of the facades. From the inside of the 1990s. The case is not used. Now in the process of repair work.

The author of the project is the architect D.K. Thyssen. The building is three-storeyed. The main facade is decided in the Art Nouveau style.There is no information on the initial layout. In the first floor was provided for three separate shops. The name of the owner of the building was not established. There were no details of shops and institutions that worked in the building until 1917.

It was for these projects that a stone trading row of eight one-story shops along the Kazan passage of the market was built. In the 1880s, the trading range already carries the name - "2-nd Manufactory." In the total numbering of the market's shops he owns No. 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 and 58. And the numbering starts from the top down. In 1910, during the improvement of address bookings, shop numbers were changed to 53-60, with the numbering beginning from the bottom up.

According to the early 1910's. The store was still owned by individual owners: Haya Sosenskaya (53), Shimon Dubinsky (54), Rivkin Aria (55 - for 1910), Tsukovich Kh. (55 - for 1913), Ravkin (56 - in 1913) , Simon Kolomoytsev (57 - by 1910), Fedotov (57 - in 1913), Hersh Yasnopolsky (58), Shimon Dubinsky (59), Leiba Ordikin (60).

December 3 (in the article) 1910 The City Duma decided on a new long-term lease for land under the benches at higher rates. And with the right to revise the rent once in five years. This decision had an extremely positive impact on the development of the Troitsk Bazaar. Tenants received guarantees for the long-term use of land for a reasonable price. For several years, several dozens of old shops were rebuilt into two or three-storey shopping and office buildings.

In 1915 in the second manufacturing series, only shop No. 56 remained in its original form. During the reconstruction part of the stores were sold and combined in new buildings. As part of the trading series, there are five buildings. Approximately in 1914 - 1915 years. A building was built at the place of shops No. 57, 58, 59.

The author of the project is the architect D.K. Thyssen. The building is three-storeyed. The main facade is decided in the Art Nouveau style. There is no information on the initial layout. In the first floor was provided for three separate shops. The name of the owner of the building was not established. It is not revealed and detailed information about shops and institutions that worked in the building until 1917.

In the mid-1950's. In the building there is the main shop of the artel "Indshveiprom", which in the early 1930s. It was reorganized into "Shveipromkombinat". In 1941, the enterprise already bears the name "Dnepropetrovsk knitting factory". In 1944 - 1945 years. The factory was transferred to all the buildings of the 2nd Manufactory Series. The buildings were reconstructed several times, but the facades, in general, retained the original characteristics of the facades. From the inside of the 1990s. The case is not used. Now in the process of repair work.

The author of the project is the architect D.K. Thyssen. The building is three-storeyed. The main facade is decided in the Art Nouveau style.There is no information on the initial layout. In the first floor was provided for three separate shops. The name of the owner of the building was not established. There were no details of shops and institutions that worked in the building until 1917.

INTERESTING FACTS

  • In 1872, the City Duma adopted a project for building a market on the Troitskaya Square, according to which more than 200 places were allocated for the construction of wooden and stone shops.
  • December 3 (in the article) 1910 The City Duma decided on a new long-term lease for land under the benches at higher rates. And with the right to revise the rent once in five years.
  • At 1915 in the 2nd manufactory row, only shop No. 56 remained in its original form.
  • In the mid-1950's. In the building there is the main shop of the artel "Indshveiprom", which in the early 1930s. Was reorganized into "Shveipromkombinat".
  • In 1872, the City Duma adopted a project for building a market on the Troitskaya Square, according to which more than 200 places were allocated for the construction of wooden and stone shops.
  • December 3 (in the article) 1910 The City Duma decided on a new long-term lease for land under the benches at higher rates. And with the right to revise the rent once in five years.
  • At 1915 in the 2nd manufactory row, only shop No. 56 remained in its original form.
  • In the mid-1950's. In the building there is the main shop of the artel "Indshveiprom", which in the early 1930s. Was reorganized into "Shveipromkombinat".