Kharkiv

Hermann Helferich house

Description

  • En 2016, grâce à la décommunisation de la politique à Kharkov ont été renommées rues, portaient les noms associés au régime communiste
  • Au coin de la rue Pushkinskaya est la maison du marchand Hermann Helferich - frère de l'entrepreneur bien connu, industriel et philanthrope Maximilian

In 2016, thanks to the policy decommunisation in Kharkov were renamed streets, wore the names associated with the communist regime. Some have new names, some returned to the former, which was before the establishment of Soviet power. So, on the city map back Maximilianovskaya Street, which appeared in the late XIX century. At the corner of Pushkinskaya street is the house of the merchant Hermann Helferich - brother of the well-known entrepreneur, industrialist and philanthropist Maximilian. House Helferich - the same age as Maximilian Street, he also built at the end of the XIX century.

In 2016, thanks to the policy decommunisation in Kharkov were renamed streets, wore the names associated with the communist regime. Some have new names, some returned to the former, which was before the establishment of Soviet power. So, on the city map back Maximilianovskaya Street, which appeared in the late XIX century. At the corner of Pushkinskaya street is the house of the merchant Hermann Helferich - brother of the well-known entrepreneur, industrialist and philanthropist Maximilian. House Helferich - the same age as Maximilian Street, he also built at the end of the XIX century.

How to get there?

Maximilianovskaya Street and the former mansion of Henry Helferich located in the central part of Kharkov, the most intimate way - from the metro station "Pushkinskaya". It is also a short walking distance - "University" metro station and "Architect Beketov".

And also nearby

HISTORY

  • With the opening in 1885 in Kharkov Institute of Technology, the adjacent area gradually began to lose the position of the border, he began to be built up and move into the category of the prestigious
  • House Hermann Helferich after 1919 was nationalized
  • At various times, it was occupied by the Office of the city architect, prosecutors, kindergarten, now - the Presidium of the National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine

With the opening in 1885 in Kharkov Institute of Technology, the adjacent area gradually began to lose the position of the border, began to be built up and move into the category of the prestigious.

Apparently, in the late 80-ies of XIX century Kharkov veterinarian with the rank of Court Councillor (consistent with the military rank of Lieutenant Colonel) Maximilian Karlovic Raupach with his wife Julia Christianovna bought north of Biserovskoy Street (later it will be technological, in Soviet times get Frunze name now - Bagalei) land owned Eysmanu and Mandryka. Part of the couple donated allocated under the new street, which was to connect the German (now Pushkin) with the first technology (it runs parallel to the German and rested against the institution of the same name, now it Polytechnique street).

With the opening in 1885 in Kharkov Institute of Technology, the adjacent area gradually began to lose the position of the border, began to be built up and move into the category of the prestigious.

Apparently, in the late 80-ies of XIX century Kharkov veterinarian with the rank of Court Councillor (consistent with the military rank of Lieutenant Colonel) Maximilian Karlovic Raupach with his wife Julia Christianovna bought north of Biserovskoy Street (later it will be technological, in Soviet times get Frunze name now - Bagalei) land owned Eysmanu and Mandryka. Part of the couple donated allocated under the new street, which was to connect the German (now Pushkin) with the first technology (it runs parallel to the German and rested against the institution of the same name, now it Polytechnique street).

comments powered by Disqus