Dnipro

STATE FIRE PART 2

Description

  • 50 000 rubles - the amount that the city was supposed to receive for the creation of the 2nd fire department1890 city duma approved the project of a complex of buildings of the fire and police units.
  • Another 10 000 rubles were allocated for the construction of a fire unit.

50 000 rubles - the amount that the city was supposed to receive for the creation of the 2nd fire department.

1890 city duma approved the project of a complex of buildings of the fire and police units.

Another 10 000 rubles were allocated for the construction of a fire unit.

In 1890 the Ekaterinoslav Governor D.M. Batyushkov was asked to use a state loan of 50,000 rubles, which should have been received by the city for the creation of the 2nd fire department.

Already in this proposal, for the location of the fire department, a site was proposed in Prison Square, on the right hand of the Prison Castle.
September 19 (St.) 1890 The City Duma approved the project of a complex of fire and police units, designed by the city architect FA. Hagen. The total cost was estimated at 25,000 rubles. Another 10,000 rubles were allocated for the construction of a fire unit.

50 000 rubles - the amount that the city was supposed to receive for the creation of the 2nd fire department.

1890 city duma approved the project of a complex of buildings of the fire and police units.

Another 10 000 rubles were allocated for the construction of a fire unit.

In 1890 the Ekaterinoslav Governor D.M. Batyushkov was asked to use a state loan of 50,000 rubles, which should have been received by the city for the creation of the 2nd fire department.

Already in this proposal, for the location of the fire department, a site was proposed in Prison Square, on the right hand of the Prison Castle.
September 19 (St.) 1890 The City Duma approved the project of a complex of fire and police units, designed by the city architect FA. Hagen. The total cost was estimated at 25,000 rubles. Another 10,000 rubles were allocated for the construction of a fire unit.

How to get there?

And also nearby

HISTORY

  • The construction was probably started in 1891 and completed in 1892.
  • Initially, the complex was occupied by the 2nd fire brigade and the 2nd police unit

The construction was probably started in 1891 and completed in 1892. Originally the complex consisted of a two-story building of a fire station with a watch tower and attached flocks, a one-story barracks of policemen, a single-storey house of prisoners, a wooden stables and service buildings.

The hull of the fire department has an expressive rational solution. Including minor terms for the design of the complex FA. Hagen in the design of the hull of the fire unit used the project of the Vasileostrovsky fire department in St. Petersburg, designed in 1884. architect Shalamov. Initially, the complex was occupied by the 2nd fire brigade and the 2nd police unit. For several years, during the reform of the administrative structure of the city, the premises of the 2nd police unit were again occupied by the 4th police unit.

Because of the neighborhood with the prison lock, the police station premises were sometimes used as a prison. So, in 1902, there was the arrested and revolutionary investor I. Babushkin. July 29, 1902 He carried out one of the most famous shoots in the history of local places of detention. September 4, 1909 in the courtyard of the police part, the execution of the leaders of the Gorlovsky uprising took place in December 1905. A total of 8 people were hanged.

In 1909, the fire department received the number 1. In the decision of the City Duma, this was motivated by the fact that it was more modern than the fire department at the City Council. In the first half of 1910 the 4-police unit was withdrawn from the complex. Her room was completely transferred to the fire department. Here was hostel hostel fire.

In 1917, the 1st fire department became one of the headquarters and barracks of the troops of the UPR. It was here on December 25, 1917, when a detachment of Red Guards captured a garage with an armored car, the first battle of the December Bolshevik uprising took place. In the early 1920's. In the premises of the former police unit there is a garage of the provincial executive committee (regional executive committee, regional party committee). In the 1970s, all of its old buildings were demolished.
The fire department works today.

In 1909, the fire department received the number 1. In the decision of the City Duma, this was motivated by the fact that it was more modern than the fire department at the City Council. In the first half of 1910 the 4-police unit was withdrawn from the complex. Her room was completely transferred to the fire department. Here was hostel hostel fire.

In 1917, the 1st fire department became one of the headquarters and barracks of the troops of the UPR. It was here on December 25, 1917, when a detachment of Red Guards captured a garage with an armored car, the first battle of the December Bolshevik uprising took place. In the early 1920's. In the premises of the former police unit there is a garage of the provincial executive committee (regional executive committee, regional party committee). In the 1970s, all of its old buildings were demolished.
The fire department works today.

The construction was probably started in 1891 and completed in 1892. Originally the complex consisted of a two-story building of a fire station with a watch tower and attached flocks, a one-story barracks of policemen, a single-storey house of prisoners, a wooden stables and service buildings.

The hull of the fire department has an expressive rational solution. Including minor terms for the design of the complex FA. Hagen in the design of the hull of the fire unit used the project of the Vasileostrovsky fire department in St. Petersburg, designed in 1884. architect Shalamov. Initially, the complex was occupied by the 2nd fire brigade and the 2nd police unit. For several years, during the reform of the administrative structure of the city, the premises of the 2nd police unit were again occupied by the 4th police unit.

Because of the neighborhood with the prison lock, the police station premises were sometimes used as a prison. So, in 1902, there was the arrested and revolutionary investor I. Babushkin. July 29, 1902 He carried out one of the most famous shoots in the history of local places of detention. September 4, 1909 in the courtyard of the police part, the execution of the leaders of the Gorlovsky uprising took place in December 1905. A total of 8 people were hanged.

In 1909, the fire department received the number 1. In the decision of the City Duma, this was motivated by the fact that it was more modern than the fire department at the City Council. In the first half of 1910 the 4-police unit was withdrawn from the complex. Her room was completely transferred to the fire department. Here was hostel hostel fire.

In 1917, the 1st fire department became one of the headquarters and barracks of the troops of the UPR. It was here on December 25, 1917, when a detachment of Red Guards captured a garage with an armored car, the first battle of the December Bolshevik uprising took place. In the early 1920's. In the premises of the former police unit there is a garage of the provincial executive committee (regional executive committee, regional party committee). In the 1970s, all of its old buildings were demolished.
The fire department works today.

In 1909, the fire department received the number 1. In the decision of the City Duma, this was motivated by the fact that it was more modern than the fire department at the City Council. In the first half of 1910 the 4-police unit was withdrawn from the complex. Her room was completely transferred to the fire department. Here was hostel hostel fire.

In 1917, the 1st fire department became one of the headquarters and barracks of the troops of the UPR. It was here on December 25, 1917, when a detachment of Red Guards captured a garage with an armored car, the first battle of the December Bolshevik uprising took place. In the early 1920's. In the premises of the former police unit there is a garage of the provincial executive committee (regional executive committee, regional party committee). In the 1970s, all of its old buildings were demolished.
The fire department works today.

INTERESTING FACTS

  • In 1890 the Ekaterinoslav Governor D.M. Batyushkov was asked to use a state loan of 50,000 rubles, which the city was to receive to create the 2nd fire department.
  • The construction was probably started in 1891 and completed in 1892.
  • Initially, the complex was occupied by the 2nd fire brigade and the 2nd police unit.
  • In 1917, the 1st fire department became one of the headquarters and barracks of the troops of the UPR.
  • The fire department is still working today.
  • In 1890 the Ekaterinoslav Governor D.M. Batyushkov was asked to use a state loan of 50,000 rubles, which the city was to receive to create the 2nd fire department.
  • The construction was probably started in 1891 and completed in 1892.
  • Initially, the complex was occupied by the 2nd fire brigade and the 2nd police unit.
  • In 1917, the 1st fire department became one of the headquarters and barracks of the troops of the UPR.
  • The fire department is still working today.