Dnipro

Prospekt Aleksandra Polya, 11

Description

  • The history of the manor begins on September 19 (st.st.) 1909.
  • Less than a month later, on October 12 (st.st.), Grigory Ivanovich Kvachevsky sold the site approved for him without a building for 1000 rubles.
  • The new owner of the estate became subject to the Austro-Hungarian Empire Saturninus-Vladislav Vladislavovna Bokk.
  • In the beginning of 1911 the house of Bock is already mentioned as residential.

The history of the estate begins on September 19 (st.st.) in 1909, when an act on the division of property between the heirs of Ivan Dionisiovych Kwachewski was concluded. In less than a month, on October 12 (st.st.), Grigory Ivanovich Kvechevsky sold a plot approved for him without a building for 1 000 rubles.

The new owner of the estate was subjected to the Austro-Hungarian Empire Saturnina-Vladislav Vladikovna Bokk. The management of cases was carried out by her husband Rudolf-Oscar Arturovich Bokk.Construction of a new building was started already in 1910. In the beginning of 1911 the house Bok is already mentioned as residential. It's likely that this was just the first stage of construction. The second turn of a profitable home was completed by September 1913. The work was seriously complicated due to the need to block the collector's river, dividing the mansion into two parts. In addition to the large lucrative house on three floors on the estate was erected a garage case for the I Katerinoslavskaya company of motoring. The owner of the company, which performed regular flights to Novomoskovsk and irregularly in the city and on the Nenashiytsky threshold, was himself R.-O.A. von bokk

The history of the estate begins on September 19 (st.st.) in 1909, when an act on the division of property between the heirs of Ivan Dionisiovych Kwachewski was concluded. In less than a month, on October 12 (st.st.), Grigory Ivanovich Kvechevsky sold a plot approved for him without a building for 1 000 rubles.

The new owner of the estate was subjected to the Austro-Hungarian Empire Saturnina-Vladislav Vladikovna Bokk. The management of cases was carried out by her husband Rudolf-Oscar Arturovich Bokk.Construction of a new building was started already in 1910. In the beginning of 1911 the house Bok is already mentioned as residential. It's likely that this was just the first stage of construction. The second turn of a profitable home was completed by September 1913. The work was seriously complicated due to the need to block the collector's river, dividing the mansion into two parts. In addition to the large lucrative house on three floors on the estate was erected a garage case for the I Katerinoslavskaya company of motoring. The owner of the company, which performed regular flights to Novomoskovsk and irregularly in the city and on the Nenashiytsky threshold, was himself R.-O.A. von bokk

How to get there?

And also nearby

  • Mansion of Thyssen

    The whole complex of the estate was built on the project of architect D.K.Thyssen The main facade is solved in a rational modern. In the decoration of the facades for the first time in the city elements of prefabricated reinforced concrete were used. Not bad architectural decision and courtyard facades of the house. The one-story garage building was also decided in a rational modern style.

    With the beginning of the First World War, Bok's family turned the affairs into Yekaterinoslav and moved to Kazan. The profitable house was completely leased to AL Slonimsky The local authorities tried several times to take the mansion in sequestration, due to the citizenship of R.-O. Side to the hostile state. Probably the very R.-O. The side was interned. But the house belonged not to him, but to his wife S.-V. The side that came from the Kingdom of Poland and, according to the laws of 1915, was not subject to the restriction of rights.

    In addition to the transport company, apartments were mostly located in the building. Although, for practitioners of that time, in many cases the apartments of managers of small institutions coincided with their offices.So in 1911 here lived a forensic investigator in the 4th district of the city of Yekaterinoslav, and then was his office. In 1917, one of the leaders of the Jewish Society of Health, one of the leaders of the company, was living in the house. It is likely that in 1915, on the same basis, the office of the military commandant of the city operated at the house.

    After the nationalization of the house in 1919, it was used exclusively as residential.

    In the first half of the 1990's the house was resettled and put to major repairs. The work is stopped already at the initial stage. In 2003, a profitable building was demolished, but the facade wall was left. In the future, the shopping mall was added to the surviving wall.

INTERESTING FACTS

  • In 1911, a judicial investigator of the 4th district lived here.
  • In 1917, in the house lived one of the leaders of the Jewish Health Society, who at home led the affairs of society.
  • Probably, in 1915 on the same principles in the house the office of the military commandant of the city operated.
  • The apartment house was demolished, but the facade wall was left.
  • In 1911, a judicial investigator of the 4th district lived here.
  • In 1917, in the house lived one of the leaders of the Jewish Health Society, who at home led the affairs of society.
  • Probably, in 1915 on the same principles in the house the office of the military commandant of the city operated.
  • The apartment house was demolished, but the facade wall was left.