Dnipro

The building in the street Princess Olga, 2

Description

  • The territory of the modern manor was originally part of the house of the director of the Ekaterinoslav State Cloth Factory, built in the 1810s.
  • After the liquidation of the factory in 1837 the owner of the estate became its former director Smirnov.
  • Later she moved to Colonel Sokolov.
  • In the end to Faltz-Fein.

The territory of the modern estate was originally part of the director's office of Ekaterinoslav state-owned cloth factory, which was built in the 1810's. After the factory was liquidated in 1837, its former director Smirnov became the owner of the estate. Subsequently, she went to Colonel Sokolov and eventually to Falz-Fein.

It is impossible to determine exactly who exactly the owners shared the former estate of the directors, and when it happened.

The territory of the modern estate was originally part of the director's office of Ekaterinoslav state-owned cloth factory, which was built in the 1810's. After the factory was liquidated in 1837, its former director Smirnov became the owner of the estate. Subsequently, she went to Colonel Sokolov and eventually to Falz-Fein.

It is impossible to determine exactly who exactly the owners shared the former estate of the directors, and when it happened.

How to get there?

And also nearby

HISTORY

  • In the late 1880's. The farmstead on the corner of the modern avenue of D. Yavornytsky and the street of Princess Olga belonged to the merchant Sokolovsky.
  • In 1890 it was purchased by the trading house "A. Zilberman and M.M.Nemirovsky ".
  • In the late 1890's. In the estate was built a large three-story corpus of a lucrative home along Prospekt.
  • In the middle of the 1900s, according to the project of architect D. K. Thyssen, a three-story building of the apartment house was built along the wide street (Princess Olga).

At the end of the 1880's, the manor belonged to merchant Sokolovsky at the corner of the modern D. Yavornytsky avenue and on the street of Princess Olga. In 1890 it was purchased by the trading house "AGZilberman and MM Nemirovsky ". For several years the estate became a full property of merchant Abram Grigorovich Zilberman.

At the end of the 1890's, a large three-story building of a profitable building along the Prospect was erected on the estate. Further development of the estate was carried out by the heirs of the deceased in 1904, AG Seliberman In the mid-1900's, according to the project of architect D.K. Thyssen, a three-story building of a profitable home on the Shiroky (Princess Olga) street was built.

The new building was different from the first and for the architectural decision (rational modern) and for its intended purpose. If the building along the Prospekt was built as office, with stores on the first floor, then the building on Shirokoe Street - a dwelling of two blocks of apartments.In the 1900's and 1940's, their history was inseparable, although the actual estate had a double address: Prospect, 122 / Shiroka, 2. In the 1900's and 1910's, the following buildings were housed in the following buildings: the Catherine Railway Service, the 2nd store trading house "AG Zilberman and Sina ", a number of other stores and apartments.

In the 1920s-1930s, the corps along the Prospectus continues to be used as an administrative one. Instead, Shirokoy, 2 in 1925 created a housing cooperative, and from this time the corps began to function as separate households.

Both buildings were destroyed in the fall of 1943. In 1946, the home ownership was completely transferred to restore the factory "Red Proinfner". But already in 1947 the plant refused to restore the corps along the Prospectus. This was due to the fact that he was required to rebuild this building in accordance with its original purpose. It was because of this refusal of the plant that a single home ownership was finally divided.

The reconstruction of the building with apartments on the street Gorky (Princess Olga), 2 was held in 1947 - 1948. The administrative building (prospect D. Yavornitskogo, 98) was restored in 1948 - 1950 by the architect M. B. Shneerson for the placement of the trust "Dneprogeologiya".

At the end of the 1880's, the manor belonged to merchant Sokolovsky at the corner of the modern D. Yavornytsky avenue and on the street of Princess Olga. In 1890 it was purchased by the trading house "AGZilberman and MM Nemirovsky ". For several years the estate became a full property of merchant Abram Grigorovich Zilberman.

At the end of the 1890's, a large three-story building of a profitable building along the Prospect was erected on the estate. Further development of the estate was carried out by the heirs of the deceased in 1904, AG Seliberman In the mid-1900's, according to the project of architect D.K. Thyssen, a three-story building of a profitable home on the Shiroky (Princess Olga) street was built.

The new building was different from the first and for the architectural decision (rational modern) and for its intended purpose. If the building along the Prospekt was built as office, with stores on the first floor, then the building on Shirokoe Street - a dwelling of two blocks of apartments.In the 1900's and 1940's, their history was inseparable, although the actual estate had a double address: Prospect, 122 / Shiroka, 2. In the 1900's and 1910's, the following buildings were housed in the following buildings: the Catherine Railway Service, the 2nd store trading house "AG Zilberman and Sina ", a number of other stores and apartments.

In the 1920s-1930s, the corps along the Prospectus continues to be used as an administrative one. Instead, Shirokoy, 2 in 1925 created a housing cooperative, and from this time the corps began to function as separate households.

Both buildings were destroyed in the fall of 1943. In 1946, the home ownership was completely transferred to restore the factory "Red Proinfner". But already in 1947 the plant refused to restore the corps along the Prospectus. This was due to the fact that he was required to rebuild this building in accordance with its original purpose. It was because of this refusal of the plant that a single home ownership was finally divided.

The reconstruction of the building with apartments on the street Gorky (Princess Olga), 2 was held in 1947 - 1948. The administrative building (prospect D. Yavornitskogo, 98) was restored in 1948 - 1950 by the architect M. B. Shneerson for the placement of the trust "Dneprogeologiya".

INTERESTING FACTS

  • In the 1900 - 1910's. The houses housed the Catherine Railroad Track Service, the 2nd store of the "A. Zilberman and Sons ", a number of other shops and apartments.
  • Both buildings were destroyed in the fall of 1943.
  • In 1946, house ownership was completely transferred to the restoration of the plant "Red Profintern".
  • But already in 1947 the plant refused to restore the building along Prospekt.
  • In the 1900 - 1910's. The houses housed the Catherine Railroad Track Service, the 2nd store of the "A. Zilberman and Sons ", a number of other shops and apartments.
  • Both buildings were destroyed in the fall of 1943.
  • In 1946, house ownership was completely transferred to the restoration of the plant "Red Profintern".
  • But already in 1947 the plant refused to restore the building along Prospekt.