The main facade of the corps was rather rich, as a production building, processing. By general decision, it somewhat resembles a trading line with large show-windows on the ground floor. This was due to the disadvantages of lighting and the attempt to give the production space as much daylight as possible, so the yard's facade of the house on the ground floor had not less than the size of the showcase, than on the main. The second floor of the main facade was an eclectic solution. At the same time, it can be determined by the proper and notorious, and the Romanesque style. Feature of the case became generous use in the decor of the facades of ceramic tiles and large panel panels.
Initially, the production premises occupied only the first floor of the building. The second floor was the office and the apartment of the "Print" employees.
During the 1890's typography was very seriously rebuilt. It was expanded in the depth of the quarter land. A new two-storey production building was completed to the original building. In the depths of the site a two-storey residential building was built. The original building was completely rebuilt to meet production needs. The author of this reconstruction is not installed.
In 1901 Ekaterinoslavskaya branch "Printing" had an annual production, estimated at 150 000 rubles, 150 workers and employees in the state.The work of the enterprise was provided by two steam boilers and connection to the city electric network. The typography was the leading branch of the industry in the city, but its role in the structure of the partnership with the board in Moscow and departments in St. Petersburg, Ekaterinoslav, Kiev, Samara and Kharkiv was not established.
The large size of the printing industry has made it an attractive object for local revolutionary parties. Already in 1898, it illegally printed the proclamations of Katerynoslav "Union for the Liberation of the working class". In December 1905, during a general political strike and an armed uprising, documents and the Bulletin of the Combat Strike Committee were printed here.
In 1910 the printing house of the Society "Printing S.P. Yakovlev "was closed. Information about the reasons for the closure of the printing was not found. In the future, the complex of buildings of the typography several times passes between different owners. In 1912 - 1913 he was listed in the possession of E. Chernenko, in 1913 - 1914 - Zaslavsky, after 1914 - Schwartz.
In the 1910's complex of buildings was thoroughly reconstructed. The old building on the street is being reconstructed in the trade and office. The production building in the courtyard continues to be used for its original purpose (here are the typologies of the Children's Association of Provincial Government, and the newspaper Southern Zarya). By
The original purpose was used and the residential building, which was built up to four floors. The superstructure is executed in a modern style.
In the 1910s, several shops and small offices were housed in the buildings. The most important tenants are the Ekaterinoslav Commodity Exchange (1914-1918 (?)) And the editorial office of the newspaper "Southern Zarya".
In the early 1920's, the 3rd state printing house of Yekaterinoslav Poligrafrest (the former typography of the Provincial Government) was restored to the complex. Since the mid-1920s, the Poligrafrests Board and the 1st state typography of them have been transferred to the complex. 25th anniversary of the CPSU (b). United typographies are called the 7th state typography of them. 25th anniversary of the CPSU (b). In the 1930's, after a sufficiently thorough modernization, the company received the name Polygraphic Factory. 25th anniversary VKP (b).
In 1941 - 1943, no information was available on the work of the Polygraph Factory. It is likely that its equipment was used by the occupation authorities to resume the activities of the printers of the FZN of printers and "Zorya". Upon the liberation of the city, the complex was occupied by the Regional Printing House. Repair works and the restoration of production facilities were completed only in late 1946.
Since 1977 the Dnipropetrovsk city typography works in the complex, which in 1989 was reorganized into Dnipro Enterprise (later Poligrafist LLC). In the 2000s, the complex was rebuilt to a shopping center.