In 1904 the household was already listed as the property of Pankratyeva. Most likely S.G. Rikman lost the building in the course of the economic crisis of the early 1900s. Later on, in 1915 Alexander Pylypovych Pankratyev was already named it's owner. The building housed a homeowners 'apartment but it is mentioned mostly as the location of stores and offices.
From the second half of the 1900s, the "South-Russian Marble Products Factory of M.L. Plotkin" as well as the trading house of carriages and a saddlery of Pekelis brothers were operational in it. In 1911 the building was occupied by the office and the apartment of the A. Ja. Prigozy, a barrister. In mid 1910s the Congress of Peace Judges of the Katerinoslav County District rented premises in the building. In 1919 року, the premises of the Congress were occupied by the legal department of Katerinoslav Executive Committee. It was here that the formation of the personnel of revolutionary tribunals, people's detectives, people's judges, human rights activists and prosecutors took place.
In the 1920s, the building was transformed into a housing cooperative, with stores on the first floor rebuilt into housing premises. Later on, the first floor and the basement were occupied by various institutions. In the late 1990s, the building was resettled. The reconstruction and restoration project was completed in 2000 by V. Gornostayev and L. Popov, architects. The household became one of the first buildings in the city which underwent a qualitative restoration.