Kropyvnitsky

The former dwelling house

Description

The building at the corner of Shevchenko and Decembrists streets dates from the late 19th century and is one of the architectural monuments of local importance. Its red brick facade has retained its original appearance to this day.

The building at the corner of Shevchenko and Decembrists streets dates from the late 19th century and is one of the architectural monuments of local importance. Its red brick facade has retained its original appearance to this day.

How to get there?

This building is located on Shevchenko Street in the central part of the city. The nearest public transport stop is Pedu University. City buses stop at this stop, namely # 103, # 111A, # 123. From the taxis at this stop stop # 3, # 17, # 104, # 108, # 111, # 112, # 115. # 21 ( only in the direction of Novomykolaivka).

And also nearby

HISTORY

The building is referred to in archival documents as the "dwelling house" of 1890. The customer and the author of the project are not installed.

Initially, these were the premises of two floors, which were rented out to apartments, and the basement was used as a catering facility - a restaurant. In Soviet times, the premises were used as communal apartments.

Initially, these were the premises of two floors, which were rented out to apartments, and the basement was used as a catering facility - a restaurant. In Soviet times, the premises were used as communal apartments.