Kropyvnitsky

Former branch of the state bank

Description

The premises of the Elisavetgrad Branch of the State Bank of the Russian Empire were designed by architect Tupitsin at the end of the 19th century. The right side of the building is old and the left side is later completed and stylized.

The premises of the Elisavetgrad Branch of the State Bank of the Russian Empire were designed by architect Tupitsin at the end of the 19th century. The right side of the building is old and the left side is later completed and stylized.

How to get there?

The building is located on the Great Perspective street in the central part of the city. The nearest public transport stop is the Star Theater Cinema. At this stop urban communal routes, namely trolleybus route № 4, № 10, 10A, bus routes № 116 and № 130, stop at this stop. No 27, No 55, No 77, No 104, No 108, No 113, No 115.

And also nearby

HISTORY

  • The bank branch was created under the project of Ivan Tupitsyn with the assistance of local architect Alexander Lyshnevsky.

Construction began in 1899. For some time here worked as a controller Yakov Shulgin - Ukrainian historian, teacher, social and cultural figure, co-creator of the cultural revival of Ukraine in the late XIX - early XX centuries.

Today it is the Main Department of the State Treasury Service of Ukraine in Kirovohrad Oblast.

Construction began in 1899. For some time here worked as a controller Yakov Shulgin - Ukrainian historian, teacher, social and cultural figure, co-creator of the cultural revival of Ukraine in the late XIX - early XX centuries.

Today it is the Main Department of the State Treasury Service of Ukraine in Kirovohrad Oblast.