Kharkiv

Karl Klekker house

Description

At the very beginning of the main street of Kharkov - Sumy street - is an elegant two-story mansion. At the turn of XIX-XX centuries it belonged to the famous photographer Alfred Fedetskiy, and shortly before the outbreak of World War II - Germany Karl Klekkeru vassal.

At the very beginning of the main street of Kharkov - Sumy street - is an elegant two-story mansion. At the turn of XIX-XX centuries it belonged to the famous photographer Alfred Fedetskiy, and shortly before the outbreak of World War II - Germany Karl Klekkeru vassal.

How to get there?

House at Sumska, 3, is a few steps from the subway station "Historical Museum".

And also nearby

HISTORY

  • In 1897, the owner of the house became Alfred Fedetskiy - known photographer, famous for creating portraits, in particular, the great composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

Author mansion in Sumy, 3 - Danish architect Ivan Pavlovich (Johann Emil Otto) Guincho, who lived in Kharkov. He built it in 1875 for merchant ants. In 1897, the owner of the house became Alfred Fedetskiy - known photographer, famous for creating portraits, in particular, the great composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. In 1896 Fedetskiy took first in the Russian Empire, a documentary film and showed it in a commercial club (now Philharmonic).

In 1902, Alfred Fedetskiy died. The house belonged to his heirs until about 1910-1911 years, and then became the property of the merchant and his wife Ishchenko. Photo studio got VA Shabelsky submitted in Kharkov "A Petersburg company Skassi ". In 1913 the couple sold the house German citizens Karl Klekkeru.

Author mansion in Sumy, 3 - Danish architect Ivan Pavlovich (Johann Emil Otto) Guincho, who lived in Kharkov. He built it in 1875 for merchant ants. In 1897, the owner of the house became Alfred Fedetskiy - known photographer, famous for creating portraits, in particular, the great composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. In 1896 Fedetskiy took first in the Russian Empire, a documentary film and showed it in a commercial club (now Philharmonic).

In 1902, Alfred Fedetskiy died. The house belonged to his heirs until about 1910-1911 years, and then became the property of the merchant and his wife Ishchenko. Photo studio got VA Shabelsky submitted in Kharkov "A Petersburg company Skassi ". In 1913 the couple sold the house German citizens Karl Klekkeru.

comments powered by Disqus